Monday, July 9, 2012

New Look Blog

Finally I think I have my blog looking more the way I want it to look. It's been a learning process since I started this blog. The hardest part was getting the header just the way I wanted it. On my usual rounds of checking out blogs I happened to come across Christine's blog.

 http://projectsaroundthehouse.blogspot.de/2012/05/how-to-make-blog-header-in-picmonkey.html

This is where I found her wonderful tutorial for making a blog header with PicMonkey. 

http://www.picmonkey.com/

I had tried it before without success but with Christine's excellent tutorial I had no problem this time. Thanks Christine. I'm really happy with the way my blog looks now. What does everyone else think? I'd love to hear your comments.

Thanks for stopping by

~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You picked some great pictures to use. Great job and I'm glad I could help you to make the header you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Maria. You got that Dresden Plate finished in time to be in your new header too, that's what helped you get that UFO done, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too. I want to redo my header so thanks for showing me the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~