Sunday, November 30, 2014

Necessary Cluch Wallet # 9 and 10

I've made ten of the Necessary Clutch Wallets by Janelle at Emmaline Bags and can you believe I still don't own one myself.

These are my latest two. One is a custom order to be sent away with two Gizmo Garage Laptop Bags that I'm hoping to get done tonight. There's been a few swear words making those and I even took to using a hammer but I'll tell you about that when I've finished them.

 
These wallets are a brilliant design and my customers love them. They hold everything you need and can be used for different things. Holding a cell phone, coins, notes and cards as a wallet or use it for your sewing things. Plenty of room for thread, needles small scissors and more or you could use it as a makeup bag. Made in a nice fancy fabric and you could use it as a clutch for an evening out.

There is also the option to add a wrist strap or long across the body strap.


I've kept the second one so customers can see the design and then choose their own fabrics.


I highly recommend you make one if you haven't yet. The pattern is well written with instructions, digital diagrams and photos.

If you want to make one you can find the pattern HERE.

See you all in December when with any luck I'll be showing you my finished laptop bags.

~ Maria ~

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink, Maria. I love this pattern, too. I'm thinking about making a small one. Your stitching is perfect, but the shouldn't surprise me. It always is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say a beautiful wallet in PINK floral is definitely necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clutch especially in this pretty fabric. Found you through the Brag Bag Tuesday linky party. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~